Thursday 2 April 2009

KP The Introduction



You know how vulnerable to parasites our beloved pets can be

Picking up awful infestations such as a worm, a mite or a flea

These irritating invertebrate invaders that call Tiddles home sweet home

Can be murder to get rid of causing their owners to moan,

"We've tried different kinds of remedies such as collars, pills and a spray,

There's got to be something available that keeps these blood suckers away!"

Please indulge me, dear reader and allow me to broaden this topic

Look at the mayhem my beasts can create and they're massive, not one's microscopic

Now I'm not a vet or a scientist but I've got forty odd strange ideas

And I've put them all down in this blog on the screen from my musings mused over the years

So sit back, settle down, grab an artery or a cuppa if that sates your appetite

Strong and sweet like they give to shock victims and suffers of kitten parasites.


No comments:

Post a Comment